Carboxytherapy CO2. Rejuvenation of the face and neck
CARBOXY Therapy– is a rejuvenating technique with therapeutic effect, which is based on the introduction carbon dioxide (CO ) under the skin of the patient.
Currently, there are two types of Carboxy therapy: non-invasive and injections.
- Injection carboxytherapy.
It involves the introduction of carbon dioxide into the upper layers of the skin, while using the finest needle that the patient does not feel.
- Non-invasive carboxytherapy.
Allows you to avoid putting a needle under the skin. In this case, all the useful substances penetrate into the body's tissue in a transdermal manner, it is based on the fact that the gas enters the skin with a special mask that stimulates its easy penetration.
THE EFFECTS OF CARBOXY THERAPY:
- Carbon dioxide that saturates the skin, activates blood circulation and helps to easily release oxygen by oxyhemoglobin.
- It enables the splitting of fatty deposits, which ultimately enhances the therapeutic and rejuvenating effect.
- Carboxytherapy activates the formation of new fibers of collagen, stimulating the function of fibroblasts. This mechanism brings the desired aesthetic result of the treatment - increased skin elasticity and radiance effect.
INDICATIONS FOR CARBOXY TREATMENT:
- Flabby skin;
- Stretch marks;
- Dark circles under the eyes;
- Extended pores;
- Small wrinkles.
ADVANTAGES OF CARBOXY TREATMENT?
- Does not cause toxic effects on the body;
- The method is versatile and suitable for any type of skin;
- It is possible to combine with other methods of rejuvenation;
- Helps solve many cosmetic problems;
- Minimum contraindications and unwanted sideeffects.